ABOUT THE TRAINING
Master Quality "ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor" competency-based 3-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Quality Control Managers
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course. A prior review of the ISO 9001:2008 standard is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
There are written tests on each of the competency units in turn on Days 2 and 3. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Get in touch
We at Master Quality know that finding the right partner for your ISO training, auditing, and consulting needs is a choice that shouldn't be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.