ISO Implementation and 3rd Party QMS AUDITING SERVICES
- GAP Analysis
- 3rd Party Auditing, Process audits, Product audits, Supplier audits, QMS internal audits, Compliance & re-certification audits.
- QMS Documentation & Implementation
- Process Mapping & Flow-charting
- Employee training
- Forms and templates
- Issue and change control
Correct Auditing is the most effective tool for an organization to drive continuous improvement and maintain growth achieved from past efforts.
Our auditors collect documentation of how well your current QM system improves the ability of your employees to perform excellent work. Together, the auditor and the auditees reach a conclusion as to whether system, or process improvement is required.
DO NOT FEAR YOUR AUDIT
Master Quality specializes in helping companies who may fear adverse reactions to non-conformity findings, or may have even had negative experiences with previous auditors. Our Auditors are WORLD CLASS!
Master Quality acknowledges that auditing can not only be monetarily expensive for any organization, but the time spent by the QMS team to participate in the assessment is the next biggest expense. We emphasis minimizing this opportunity cost by structuring our audits to be as efficient, yet timely as possible, getting your team back to work ASAP.
There are many organizations who see limited value from an internal audit but do it anyway because they feel required to.
Don't let this be the case!
Master Quality creates a positive experience for the companies we audit.
Instead, systems are designed to naturally meet the requirements of standards. Using this systems approach, our clients add value faster for their stakeholders, measured by bottom-line performance. Their systems are self-improving - ready for driving continual process and system improvement using tools such as lean and six sigma (as in lean manufacturing, lean administration and lean service).
We audit professionally, we audit with integrity, we audit quickly (less auditee interaction = less auditee cost), and we audit to determine both conformity AND effectiveness. We ensure our auditors follow four simple rules:
- Audits benefit the audit client and the auditee – creating opportunities to strengthen the system and make better decisions based on facts.
- Audits focus on process and system effectiveness with respect to agreed objectives.
- Audits use the Process Approach to fulfill the audit objective(s).
- Audits completely, correctly and clearly define conclusions by stating the requirement, evidence, nature and value of each nonconformity.
Master Quality offers audits on the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- AS 9100:2016
- ISO 27001:2013
- EMS 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2015
- IATF 16949:2016